How to Opt Drupal for Custom Web Application Development?
Drupal is a web content management software and specializing in custom application development. It is one of the top-level platforms for building custom apps on the web, module extension and supported by a set of native features with over 1000 websites backed with Drupal. Another popular side of Drupal is its ability to build scalable, integrated e-commerce platforms. Drupal offers its application integration with digital marketing tools and third-party platforms that make it a preferred choice to set up a sellable and engaging e-commerce solution.
Drupal has LAMP Linux, Apache, MYSQL and PHP technology stack. With over 109,000 users contributing, it has a community support of 1.3 million people. With the ability of this framework to act as an e-commerce development platform and creative WCMS, considering it for custom web application development would definitely turn out to be a profitable idea and productivity.
Here will guide a few reasons to let you acknowledge the true power of open-source content management framework.
- You can Easy Integration with third-party tools with Drupal and think of huge development, one can support integration with technologies and third-party tools for an example ERP packages and CRM, performance monitoring, website search engines, translation services etc. In this way, Drupal supports the development of web portals where you can accessing and connecting content from external sites that make the overall system more powerful.
- Drupal supports the development of responsive apps and websites. The modules and themes follow the best practices to make sure seamless experience for the users and an irrespective device that the user has.
- Even, the beginners can be started with their own website with Drupal. Thanks to the flexible content authoring system give that allows to manage, add and publish the content without any technical know-how. This may include managing workflows for admins, authors, developers, publishers and creating, tracking content revisions, permissions etc.
- Drupal has 39000 free modules and 25,00 free themes that enables the users to increase customize it according to business, the functionality of an application or an individual s need.
- Product management by sites, categories, and catalogs with Drupal is easy. Across the application, enable users to look out for the desired product to ensuring that browsers are converted into buyers.
- Along with an engaging UX and impressive UI, Drupal offers facilities to commercialize the apps and websites. for search engines from Optimized sites to integrating web analytics to launch promotion packages with Drupal.
- It is important to track the user behavior with the application for e-commerce Now, Drupal provides a dashboard for reporting order payment methods, sales, status etc. for an additional feature for reporting can be customized or added through modules.
While Drupal provide scope to build e-commerce platforms, ranging from a personal blog to corporate websites and scalable solutions, its most important point is in management ease post development. Author, admin, or other members of the management team can go for smart customization according to present needs.
If you want to be your business need calls for a scalable and flexible solution to have a noticeable presence on the web. We recommend you to opt Drupal Development Company for custom web application development.